Monday, August 3, 2009

Sick


Thinking of update my blog on Definition of LOVE part 2,but i couldn't think of any words to continue on this topic. I plan to just get into the bed and sleep but the pain make me stay awake. After taking my dinner , i vomitted twice. I thought i will feel better but out of expectation it is getting worst T_T. Is it food poisoning? Arghh.. Kinda miss home where i can just tell my parents and they will send me to hospital or clinic immediately. The situation in cyberjaya right now make me feel lonely, helpess as when i have no idea who i should call and ask for help . I hate to be alone when i'm sick.In others words, i just hate to get sick. I understand that this is life, we cannot depend too much on others and we need to be independent most of the time. Stay strong, sook ching! Wish i can recover soon.*I pray hard *

No comments: