Sunday, August 16, 2009

Encouragement


Never give up before even try

Nothing is really over until you stop trying.

Never say its impossible before you pursue the way you think its possible

Never make yourself feel less worthy by comparing yourself with others

Never allow obstacles to stop you

Confront and transform them to opportunity

Believe in working hard towards your future

Take a step at a time to reach your goals.

Always believe in yourself

For if you keep staying positive,you can make your dream come true :)

I do believe everyone has their own goal, but there is not many of us who has such a high determination to achieve it. I have such a problem too. I lack of confidence and determination in dealing with people, problem and achieving goals. Sometimes i just give up easily when i come across obstacles in my life. I love this quotes very much which i copy it from a nice bookmark but i had given it to a friend of mine. The words do encourage me.Sook Ching, ganbatte!Same goes to my friend who had read this post. :)

No comments: